When auditioning for members they described themselves as wanting to be a Japanese Portishead, there is definitely elements of their music when you listen to them, but I think this band has their own unique sound too. Their music is very hard to find on the internet so I thought I'd share what I've got here, first up is the bands' debut EP.

ROOM by RED?UM on Grooveshark

MP3 / 23MB

Shane

2 Responses so far.

  1. Awesome! I love this band, and every few months I do a search online to see if I can find more of their music. CD's or digital, it does not matter. I have 7 releases from them and I am still searching for more. I need Too Young To Fall In Love, and Answer Songs.

  2. shane140 says:

    Yeah they're brilliant. I actually have both of those! I'll upload them soon.

Leave a Reply