Great compilation of 80s girl bands and singers. Highlights on this one by far for me is Still's track, (which I've posted before as a bonus to their album) and chinatsu kuzuu's alternate version of Annabel Lee. Also features Virgin Rocks, Bárbara and ALI PROJECT among others.

MP3 / 96MB

Shane

6 Responses so far.

  1. The HINOMARU FACTORY track rules! Kind of reminds me of PORTRAY HEADS.

  2. Anonymous says:

    Thank you very much for the omnibus.

    I love the track by Hinomaru Factory.
    Maybe you have their "Modern Romance / Mercy Of Doom"?
    I'd love to hear more by the duo.

    Best regards,
    Ana

  3. shane140 says:

    You're very welcome.

    I agree it's a fantastic song, unfortunately I don't have that single but I wish I did! If I ever do get it, which I hope to sometime in the near future then I'll be sure to upload it.

  4. Bisso says:

    One of my favourite albums of my vinyl collection. Good that you uploaded it, my upload disappeared because of the shut down of X Boards' download sections.

    I think that quite nobody that loves current ALI PROJECT has never listened to that first version of 桜の花は乱れ咲き... I think it's one of the killer tracks of this comp together with Nana's and Chinatsu Kuzuu's ones.

  5. Anonymous says:

    Could you please kindly re-upload this V.A. ?

  6. Anonymous says:

    Yeah, could you please re-upload this. Are scans possible too?

Leave a Reply