Obscure 90s progressive rock with Robert Fripp doing guitar work.



I have no clue about whoever is viewing this, but for me it sounds awful at first so just move around the video time and then go back to the beginning and it should fix the quality issue...


Download
FLAC / 322MB

syst

3 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Wow, what a nice find! Thanks for the up!

    On a side note, I understand the need of renaming the .rar file, but it would be great if you could package the tracks in aptly named folders inside the archive: it's quite frustrating unrar'ing them, leaving the pc for 10 minutes, and not being able to understand where those folders came out of without looking at tags of files inside them.

    Thanks for your work, keep it up!

  2. e says:

    Thanks for the comment. I'll be sure to let the authors know to do that from now on.

  3. Anonymous says:

    Thanks, that'd be like the icing on the cake!

    Your blog, even if incredibly recent, is making me discover so many rarities and jewels. Thank you, I'm looking forward to the next releases!

Leave a Reply